Entering 1 pm comes when you get home from brunch and sit out your couch staring at your stattracker. Here are some things you need to question before 1 pm and some players you need observe throughout the entire day of football.
1 PM Games:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons
2) Call me crazy but it would not shock me starting this week and for the rest of the season Tony Gonzalez goes back to Kansas City Gonzalez and finishes with a 1000 yard season and 8+ touchdowns due to injury depleted Falcons.
3) When will Doug Martin prove his worth as a top pick in this years fantasy drafts? So far he is a bust and has proved me right.
4) Tight End/Wide Out Tim Wright is creeping up on the fantasy radar, be a good GM and add him before everyone else does.
St. Louis Rams @ Carolina Panthers
5) Tavon Austin has been dropped in numerous leagues, will he continue to be a on the waiver wire?
6) Looks like Zac Stacy is the guy to own at running back for the Rams, hopefully he keeps it hope.
7) Jared Cook got paid and now has laid an egg since week one. He will most likely continue to lay eggs in Carolina.
8) Two words: Cam Newton
9) Mike Tolbert might be the running back to own in Carolina, goal-line carries and receptions seems the recipe for points against the Rams.
Cincinnati Bengals @ Detroit Lions
10) Giovani Bernard had a nice game last week with seven catches 100 total yards and a touchdown. Is it possible he could duplicate it against Detroit and their passing attack?
13) Only a red zone threat but do not expect three touchdowns from Joseph Fauria
San Diego Chargers @ Jacksonville Jaguars
14) I have no idea what to expect from Cecil Shorts. reports throughout week was he couldn’t lift his arm but now looks like he’ll play. He could go off or simply be a decoy.
15) Justin Blackmon is a legit WR2 look for him to put up solid numbers this week with Chad Henne.
16) Keenan Allen has been hot the past three weeks putting up twenty catches for 302 yards . Look for him to keep it going.
Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins
18) When is Lamar Miller going to be that breakout guy everyone oozed over.
19) In week five Mike Wallace was a target machine with sixteen targets. Will Tannehill keep it going.
New England Patriots @ New York Jets
22) Rob Gronkowski is back, will he be a decoy or will he be the Gronkowski we love?
23) Is Rob Gronkowski going to make the New England 0ffense better or will the Patriot receivers drop the ball.
Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears @ Washington Redskins
Now that we are done with the 1 pm games and you realize there is no chance of pulling out a victory. But are just hoping the rest of your team puts up some fight. Here is what to look for in the 4 pm games.
San Francisco 49ers @ Tennessee Titans
29) Don’t expect much from Chris Johnson
Cleveland Browns @ Green Bay Packers
31) No Randall Cobb, a questionable James Jones. It looks like Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley are going to flourish and could see Eddie Lacy getting a bump in production. Will James Boykin we worth the flier?
Houston Texans @ Kansas City Chiefs
34) Case Keenum is starting, expect the Kansas City defense to go wild again.
Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers
35) An AFC North battle, Ben Roethlisberger could get eaten alive by the Ravens defense.
36) Possibly goaline carries but not a good matchup for Le’Veon Bell this week
37) Antonio Brown is quietly becoming a PPR monster with 41 catches, I don’t expect him to slow down this week.
Time for the evening matchup, while everyone is watching watching The Walking Dead or Homeland. You’ll be watching the Peyton Manning show. Your team will be in the lead then comes Peyton Manning and he rips your heart out.
Denver Broncos @ Indianapolis Colts
38) Another week where EVERY skill position player on Denver goes insane and has double digit points.
39) Andrew Luck should have a good game, but Von Miller is back.
Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants
40) This matchup looks like where we see good Eli Manning and not bad Eli Manning. We’ve seen bad Eli way too many times
41) Josh Freeman debuts as starting Quarterback but this means nothing, not worth rostering.